RTR’s Dyno Tuning for Evo X and Ralliart Lancer starts by customizing and optimizing all the parameters in the Factory ECU including Boost control, Fuel, Ignition timing etc. From there we look at improving other aspects of the car. For TC-SST equipped models we can improve shift quality, raise the RPM and Shift Limits, and even enhance the factory Launch Control. (1) Other improvements to the ECU reprogramming include enabling the Automatic function of Intercooler water spray (2) which from Factory is set at parameters that will never be met on the road or track.
We complete the tuning process by testing your vehicle on the road, making sure your car not only has gains in performance but is comfortable and driveable on a day to day basis, and in most cases improving in Fuel Economy!
When you come to pick up your car you will receive a before and after Dyno Graph providing information such as Power, Torque, Air Fuel Ratios and Boost Levels. At this time we would like to discuss the tuning with you and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
RTR’s Dyno Tuning and ECU reprogramming is modular allowing future Tuning and as we use ‘Open Source’ software, this allows the customer to add or remove parts to the car with minimal re-tunning and without expensive licence or unlocking fees with the ability to return to stock with ease.
RTR Dyno Tuning for Evo X and Ralliart Lancer Includes:
• Factory ECU programming
• Before and After Dyno Graph
• ALL Labour to Tune and Test
• Loan Car if Required
1. Launch Control improvements are only available for vehicles equipped with the TC-SST Gearbox.
2. The option of enabling the Intercooler sprayer is for the NON-MR variants of Evo X only.
• RTR’s Dyno tuning does not include any fitment of parts, ALL fitments of parts must be completed prior to the commencement of the tuning process, however we can fit customer supplied parts or supply our own at the customer’s request for an additional cost.
• Heavily modified Cars may attract additional costs, contact us for more information.
• If you have had your car tuned by RTR previously and require additional tuning with new parts, we can re-tune your car at a rate of $100/hr.
• We recommend all vehicles run 98 Octane fuel prior to tuning, if you require a different fuel please contact us for further details.
• Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the specification of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
• Before commencement of tuning we require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.